Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Night June 29th

Since I bored you all to death with a plethora of pictures of our trip, I don't have any for this blog. (Really I just forgot to take any.) We met at the Frosted Mug Grill and Big Bar. Since I had never been before, I went to Urban Spoon to read the reviews. Well it was either love or hate, no in between. I got the Danger Zone Burger. It was quite spicy,with jalapenos and habanero sauce, my mouth was burning. I wimped out and had to leave off some of my peppers. Keith got the Danger Zone as well, and he ate all of his peppers. I saw a salad, some grilled chicken, and quesadilla's . The food was good and the wait staff very attentive. Our favorite son, Andrew, came to meet us. It was a great time.
We were dog sitting sister Sarah, so I told Keith we could just go eat and then come home. Well a few of the group were going to Taco Cabana, so we went as well. Andrew came with us and got to meet our biker friends. We didn't stay real late, got home around midnight. Sarah did just fine. When we got home she started her running thing she does and played for a little, then we all went to bed.
There will be pictures next time.
I had to have one picture so I used one from another bike ride.

Until Next Time!

No comments: