Sunday, June 22, 2014

Ride with Friends

When I was getting my nails done this week. Melissa mentioned that Jason and she are planning a ride on Sunday for the bikers in their church, she invited Keith and I to come along. So in the biker way I invited Larry and Carla.
When we arrived at the meeting place the only people there were Jason and Melissa. Come to find out the pastor had failed to mention the ride at church the last two weeks, it was in the bulletin. Sometimes people need it mentioned out loud so they will rememberr it. 
Here come Larry and Carla, it looks like the the ride will be a small group. That's ok, any excuse to ride.

We head out and Jason wants Keith to take the lead, he's afraid he will speed if he is in the lead. We are going to Medicine Park to Chap's my A##. 
Then we decide since we are so close to THE Mountain (Mount Scott) we might as well drive to the top. 


I guess I'm crazy I love curvy mountain roads.



Jason being his silly self, he didn't think I would actually take the picture. We weren't the only ones who thought a ride to the top of the mountain would be fun. It was real busy, I didn't think we were going to find a spot so we could take pictures.






We drove through the wildlife refuge and ended up at "Backporch Drafthouse". We had a great time today, riding, laughing and eating. 

Thank you Jason and Melissa for planning the ride today and inviting us.


No comments: